Wednesday 10 July 2013

Adf.ly Auto Clicker


This Adfly Autoclicker Bot will click your Adfly links. You can earn thousands of Dollars from Adfly using this Adfly Bot. I am also using this Bot for Boosting my Adfly earnings. Here is a screenshot of what I earned During my previous month.
This Adfly Bot works on proxies. what you have to do is just google for latest working proxies after downloading this Adfly Autoclicker bot...and you will be ready to earn Huge money from Adfly. Don't worry regarding adfly bans..its safe to use..i am using this Adfly bot from last 3 months.


To prevent this Bot from Leechers..you have to complete a short survey. I know its annoying but it helps in preventing this bot from leechers.

How To Use This Adfly Autoclicker Bot

Instructions:-
1) Download Adfly Autoclicker Bot v2.0.zip By Clicking on the Download button Above.
2) Extract Adfly Autoclicker Bot v2.0.zip and run Adfly Autoclickerbot.exe
3) Put your shrinked Adfly links in the space provided and Add fresh proxies.
4) yeah!! now you are ready to earn Big money From Adfly.

Read more: Adfly Autoclicker Bot | FREE HACKING TOOLS DOWNLOAD
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike

1 comment:

  1. Please bro give me permission to download Adfly Autoclicker Bot.
    Please invite me

    ReplyDelete